John S. Barsanti
I have been an insurance agent for 26 years. With Farmers Insurance, I have been named to Topper Club’s 21 times, Championship 5 times, and a member of the President’s Council. Topper Club designation is reserved for the top performers who exemplify superior sales and service. Championship is more selective with less than 590 of the agency force asked to attend. Presidents council is the highest honor an agent can receive with only 100 agents selected out of 13,000 nationwide agents.
- Past Member of the Board of Directors for the March of Dimes in Northern Nevada.
- Committee member for the Farmers/NIAA Top Ten Student Athletes Scholarship in Northern Nevada.
- Secretary/Treasurer for CYO (Catholic Youth Organization) sports.
- Athletic Director for Little Flower Elementary School.
- Vice President Alumni Association Little Flower Elementary School.
- Reno Continental Little League Baseball Coach
- Boys and Girls Club Youth Basketball Coach, Little Flower and Our Lady of the Snows Coach GBYSL youth Soccer Coach.
- Chairman of the Barsanti Brothers University of Nevada Scholarship benefiting returning Veterans.